Refund & Cancellation Policy

SimpleSarees.com is responsible for what we sell. At SimpleSarees.com, we always try to keep up with the competition when it comes to the quality of our offerings. We make sure that the best quality product or service is delivered to our customers, but in case you are not satisfied with the quality of the delivered products, you can contact us within 48 hours of receiving the goods and then request a refund or exchange.

When placing an order with us, our customers should understand that there may be small variations in terms of color which should be kept in mind. But even in this case if our customers are not satisfied, they can request a refund or an exchange. Exchange and refund policies are subject to the terms and conditions explained below:

Please note that orders of stitched products cannot be cancelled and are not covered by the return policy. Stitched items are neither accepted nor replaced.

  • Once the order has been delivered to our customer, they must notify us and request a refund or exchange within 48 hours of receiving the products. We will not accept any refunds or exchange requests after 48 hours of product delivery.
  • We accept refunds for all except - Customs duties, if any, paid by you upon receipt of the goods. Taxes, if applicable, depending on the shipping location/country. VAT, if applicable, paid by you, depending on your shipping location/country - If you don't like the product.
  • The goods must be in their original packaging and must not be used. They must be unworn and unused and must be sent with their respective tags. The customer must send a sealed package along with our sales reference number and our invoice. The customer must also not forget to mention their personal data such as their name and address. You need to write your order number at the top of the package and your contact details at the top of the package.
  • The customer must clearly indicate whether they want a refund or exchange with the package.
  • Once the goods are received by us at SimpleSarees.com, our quality control team inspects these goods. They will have to make sure that the goods are not used or worn. They will also perform a verification of the tags/labels and the original invoice.
  • com will only accept these goods for refund if we have sent the wrong goods which do not fulfil your order requirements and the goods which have been accepted as faulty by us.
  • The refund amount will be credited back to the respective bank / PayPal account and an administration/credit card fee of 10% of the total amount will be deducted and the remaining 90% of the order amount will be refunded (which may take approximately 4- 5 processing in business days If the refund is issued as a gift card/discount voucher/credit note, there is no charge applicable.
  • Refunds will not be processed (fully or partially) for any order where the benefits of current promotional offers are available. The same amount will be held as a store credit with SimpleSarees, which can be redeemed in the future.
  • If our customers have taken advantage of a free gift, free shipping or any other offer we offer, we will only issue the refund after deducting the price of the shipping costs or any additional free gifts provided.
  • Customers will have to pay shipping and postage charges if they want a refund for non-defective goods.
  • There are special cases and circumstances in which we do not accept the goods for exchange. These include stitched and altered products.